Long Distance Piano Moving Arizona
We move pianos out of state!
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
Please fill out the form below
Long Distance Piano Moving out of Arizona
If you’ve got a piano that you need moving in or out of Arizona, then you need the help of professional long distance piano moving services.
Pianos are large, heavy and awkward objects that are difficult to disassemble and then reassemble at your destination. Transporting them using regular methods is not advisable, due to their large size and shape. That’s why many professional removal firms offer specialist piano moving services designed to put owners at ease and guarantee the safety of the piano during transportation.
How Much Does It Cost To Move A Piano?
- Upright pianos. Upright pianos are smaller than grand pianos, and generally easier to transport long distances. They can be safely stored alongside other possessions from your home in a secure bay within the removal truck. The cost of transporting an upright piano varies according to the distance that you intend to move it. In-state piano transportation costs generally vary between $500 and $1500, although they can fall outside this range under special circumstances.
- Grand pianos. The price of transporting grand pianos is higher than that of upright pianos because they are larger and require more people to move safely. In general, the cost of transporting a grand piano ranges from $1000 to $2000.
The above pricing estimates are based on typical LONG DISTANCE TRAVEL COSTS to other states.
If you’re moving your entire household with the piano — expect the cost to be of more value as one big move than just the piano by itself.
Other factors can come into play when a removal firm considers a quote for a piano removal. For instance, the older the piano, the more delicate it may be. And the more fragile it is, the more carefully it needs to be transported to its destination, pushing up the cost.
Likewise, the heavier the piano, the more expensive it is likely to be. Pianos vary in weight from 300 to 1,200 pounds.
Why Choose A Long Distance Piano Moving Service?
There are a variety of reasons that you might want to choose a professional piano moving service in and out of Arizona.
- Prevent Damage To Your Floors – Although many pianos sit on small wheels, it is not advisable to use them to roll the piano across your floors. The reason for this is that each wheel is supporting a considerable weight on a small surface area. Piano wheels are tiny, but pianos themselves are large and heavy. When you roll the piano across your floor, the wheels may dig in, ruining your carpet or hardwood. Professional piano movers use special rolling dollies to tow the piano out of your home and onto the truck. Doing so prevents damage to your flooring while also making sure that the piano does not break.
- Piano Storage – Many piano removal specialists offer piano storage. Piano storage is an excellent option for when you don’t have space currently for a piano but will do soon.
- Piano Disassembly – Although it is hard to disassemble pianos, it is not impossible with the right know-how. In general, it is not necessary to disassemble standing pianos, but it may be required for grand pianos in certain circumstances. Long distance piano moving specialists will remove the top cover, pedals, tires, rack music and legs, making transportation safer.
- Moving Pianos Long Distance – Moving a piano over a long distance in and out of Arizona is a significant undertaking so always seek professional assistance.